At WisCARES we have social service staff interested in helping you find rescources! Give us a call or stop on in–we’re more than happy to help you find what you need! Most of our knowledge base is in the Dane County area.
If you can’t stop in, or we’re not open:
If you need human help in Dane County, WI
- Friends of the State Street Family Emergency Outreach Line
- Dane County Homeless Services Consortium
- Mad City Homeless Resource Guide (updated weekly)
- United Way 2-1-1
Low-Cost Veterinary Care in and around Dane County
- Dane County Humane Society (spay/neuter only)
- Spay Me!
- Healthy Paws Wellness Clinics
For Help Paying for Veterinary Medical Care
- For a national list of programs and resources click here
Know of a resource we should include? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!